Charity Vinyasa Party
Time & Location
About the Event
Join me on the eve of my birthday (- 21 again!) for a playful and celebratory flow class with something for everyone to enjoy.
This is all about getting together with others, moving in a way which feels good and celebrating the gift of our bodies.
I can't think of anything I would rather do or anyone else I would rather spend time with to celebrate by birthday, and all tickets can act as a gift to both me and also to Mind - the mental health charity. Mind's work is very close to my heart, having been involved with them for many years. Check out their wonderful website and the work they do here
Donate as much as you feel able to, it will make a massive difference.
If you don't want to come but want to support this event then book anyway and leave a comment saying you won't be coming in person!
I am so excited about this - I just can't wait to see you there!
Doors open at 5.45pm at the beautiful St Paul's Hills Road for a socially distanced practice. If you need a mat, let me know as I can lend you one :)
- £10 donation£10+£0.25 Service fee£10+£0.25 Service fee0£0
- £15 donation£15+£0.38 Service fee£15+£0.38 Service fee0£0
- £20 donation£20+£0.50 Service fee£20+£0.50 Service fee0£0
- £25 donation£25+£0.63 Service fee£25+£0.63 Service fee0£0
- £30 donation£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0
- £50 donation!!£50+£1.25 Service fee£50+£1.25 Service fee0£0